Author Topic: What is Oops?  (Read 67 times)

Johnalexa

• Programming Assignment Help
    • View Profile
    • Programming Help
What is Oops?
« on: July 04, 2019, 02:13:23 AM »
Java is Oops language and complete platform independent language because of its bytes code and byte code can be run on any platform without change its source code. Apart from byte code it also has unique feature which make it more better than any other computer language
Abstraction- means that to know to essential part of anything without known background details Encapsulation- to put something in capsule such as class mean to say make the content protect
Inheritance- It is the process where sub class inherit the property of base class and also include its own functionality. Its benefit is that developer not need write code again and again.
Polymorphic - one thing can have multiple form such as water, it may be in Solid, liquid, Gas form If you are student and need to learn more about Programming, need Java Programming Assignment or Java Programming Help visit our site

ammie

• View Profile
Re: What is Oops?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2019, 04:01:55 AM »
Oops stands for object oriented programming language. It is mainly based on the following terms:
Object.
Class.
Inheritance.
Polymorphism.
Abstraction.
Encapsulation.

Being an academic writer from past 5 years providing assignment help uk to college and university students also associated with Myassignmenthelp platform. I am dedicated in providing best online academic writing services to the college students at the affordable rates.

lucywillor

• View Profile
    • Ideal Assignment Help
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2019, 02:26:25 AM »
Thanks for your response,

Me also working as Academic writer from past 5 years. I help who's looking My Assignment Help . Thanks you again!!

jones510

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2019, 04:36:25 AM »
you can know about the train running status from here

henryjones147

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2019, 06:58:20 AM »
Introducing these services in real life is very beneficial. Thanks for creating and giving such a great thread for proper understanding.

assignment helper | writing a dissertation abstract | conclusion for dissertation